Use your extensive knowledge of digital marketing tools and tactics to convert users and grow our client base. Setup cross media marketing campaigns and support the marketing teams of our partners. You will collaborate closely with the creative director to set the tone of voice and safeguard our branding. This position reports directly to the Management team.
A Typical Week
- You'll brainstorm with Commercial team and conceive new campaigns
- You'll collaborate with Application Engineering to create new marketing materials.
- You'll learn about new marketing technologies and discuss potential improvements.
- You'll mentor other engineers and deeply review code
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Commercial or related fields, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.
- 3+ years of experience working for top tier clients
- Expertise in building relationships with agencies
- Experience with modern technologies
- Strong UX and design sensibilities, and a desire to sweat the small stuff
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and empathy
- Self-awareness and a desire to continually improve
- Experience with Google, Facebook, or the next big thing
- Experience investigating and improving marketing strategies.